16700 Barnesville Rd
Boyds, MD 20841
The clinic lessons can be done in several ways:
- You can ride and have your lesson on horseback, and/or have Wendy use the Sure Foot pads on your horse.
- You can have unmounted body work done by Wendy (Functional Integration Feldenkraiss)
- You can do a session on Wendy’s instructive horse simulator-it’s like a big, rolling, rocking horse that only is evenly balanced and moving properly when your seat and body are correct.
- The simulator is quite popular as it really highlights any rider body imbalances and facilitates corrections to the riders position.
- NOTE: **If using the simulator, please bring your riding helmet, as well as your saddle with stirrups attached.**
Each private session is 45 minutes long.
The cost for any session in the clinic is $160 for Good News boarders and $170 to non-boarders. Checks should be made payable to Good News Stable.
Please text Caroline Jordan on 301 424-4562 if you are interested in having a lesson with Wendy.